The importance of water cannot possibly be over emphasized, everyone, as well as, every living thing require water and cannot survive without it. This, of course, necessitated the need to make water available where we live, work, where we are most active etc, thus, and the creation of pumps.
Water pumping is a practical and basic technique, far more practical than scooping it up with one’s hands or lifting it in a bucket. Thereby, the ancient concept of the “aqueduct” came into play, wherein there was the eloquent advantage of sustaining elevation of water for as long and as far as possible. However, by 1766, the description of the first kind of pump was discovered and was powered by a stream wheel in the Lamat River and was used to raise water for a dye house.
Historically, pumps have existed long before the 18th century, following the Egyptian “shadoof” to the Greek and Roman inventions in 250 BC, to the creation of the Piston Vacuum Pump in 1650. A revolution of Pressure Pumps have occurred over the years and they advance the circulation of water everywhere possible, both high-pressured and not.
The Pressure pump intensifies the flow of water through the pipes as the non-pressurized pumps, though quite effective, have been proven slow and thus time consuming.
It is apt to concur to the fact that the creation of pumps have aided our lifestyle. Pumps have made an impact on our world in many ways we take for granted; without these, one may still need to collect rainwater or make unnecessary long trips to ponds, streams or lakes in order to find water.
Water pressure pumps have a variety of purposes and these apparatus are being made used of all over the world, some its applications and importance are discussed below;
- In the circulation of water, pressurized pumps are required. Most especially in large buildings or tall buildings where-in non-pressurized pumps just will not work. In the situation where a water user needs the provision of water on the first floor of a 25o story building, here, the pressurized pump comes into full effect, water rushes up at extremely high speeds to the required floor or floors, which would take less than a second. Thus, pressurized pumps necessitate the flow of water in every possible place in the building it is applied to in literally no time, as the pumps keep the water continuously flowing.
- It may be surprising, but a large portion of cooling systems and heating systems require the heavy supply of water through pumps, although, with the added use of “circulating pumps” that transport hot water through the device’s pipes. Pressurized pumps allow water flow to these devices at accelerated rates.
- Imagine a slow flowing water being used in a garden. It would take forever to complete the irrigation of such a garden, here also, pressure pumps necessitate the flow of water through sprinklers, and this ensures that water reaches the garden at the right pressure and in adequate quantities.
- Let us talk fire protection applications; it is well known that the most effective way of putting off fire is with water, but what kind of water? Fire fighters make use of highly pressurized water pumps that enables them to put out fire more efficiently, furthermore, in buildings, smoke detectors, which activate emergency sprinklers, are used. Pressure pumps come into play here again, as water is constantly in flow throughout the building and upon activation, sprinkles water all over the room where there is danger.
- Many people use high-pressure water sprays to wash their cars and other things. This is called “Pressure Washing”. This also necessitates the use of pressure pumps which transport water at high velocity and squirts it through a hose at high speed and its application are seen in the washing of vehicles, removal of loose paint, mud, grime from surface and buildings.
PAQOS Pressure Pumps are very easily controlled as they can be adjusted if you want a high-pressured water movement or low-pressured water movement. PAQOS Pressure Pumps is the only way to satisfy and fulfill your dream water flow level in your dream home and in your office, gardens, keeping your vehicle clean and save your buildings from possible fire destruction.