Water Pressure Pump
ENJOY WATER WITH ABSOLUTE POWER
All modern day, life style bathroom fixtures such as single lever faucets, thermostat products, body showers, rain shower, multi flow and regular shower, need to be backed with powerful WATER PRESSURE PUMP. A well designed WATER PRESSURE PUMP with proper rating can make you enjoy ultimate showering and rejuvenating experience.
Perfect solution for insufficient water pressure in Small & Large Independent Residences, Small Hotels, Boilers & Solar Heaters etc. Essential for Excellent Water Pressure in Showers, Large Rain Showers, Multifunction Shower Panels, Rain Maker, Water Tiles, Water Body Jets.
The cascade operation of the pumps is ensured by two single pressure switches. When the first pump to start, stops at the end of the cycle, a starting cycle switches to the second pump. If the first pump is unable to meet increased demand, second pump switches on automatically. The use of a tank is essential to prevent the beating of the pump control pressure switches. The volume of the chosen tank will govern the pump operating time. After pump stoppage by a water shortage safety device, restarting will only be permitted when upstream water returns.
- Fully Automatic.
- Water storage in Pressure Tank eliminates frequent starting of the pump.
- Pumps with corrosion-resistant Impellers.
- Built-in Motor Protection.
- Pressure switch with Gauge for Automatic starting and stopping of the pump.
- Low cost operation.
- All models are with Dry Running Protection kit.
- Superior quality & highly reliable corrosion-free Pressure Tanks for longer life and trouble-free operation.
- System also comes with larger Pressure Tanks, which helps in lower no. of start/stops for the pump, energy savings, longer life of the pump and more storage of Pressurized water.
- One working, one standby & both working on excessive demand.
- Compact, ready-to-install sets.
- Small footprint.
- Easy installation: 2 hydraulic connections and 1 electric connection.
- Control and protection grouped together in cabinet to ensure full logic control for operation.
- Suction-discharge manifolds can be connected on right or left.
- Silent operation